Wouldn't it be Incredible if.....
galerie

Verizon Wireless put something on their web page, reassuring customers that they are in the process of making the Incredible  and shipping them out as soon as they can, with maybe with  a list stating something like if ordered between 5/8~5/11 it will be shipped no later than, blah,blah,blah.  All the different answers from Verizon, whether its email, calling or going into the store  is truly frustrating. 

0 Likes
Re: Wouldn't it be Incredible if.....
Arius1

It's because they don't know for sure either.  It's a part shortage from various manufactures.  Everytime I've talked to a Verizon person via phone or store.  They've all said the next incoming shipment is end of the month/June 1st.  As to how many will be in that shipment no idea.

Honestly doesn't bother me for one reason.  Since it's a such a new phone bugs are still being worked out.

0 Likes
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has become obvious to me that they just dont give a .  They know fans will flock to this thing no matter how bad they treat them. 

Until other carriers start getting better coverage VZW knows they can pretty much snub their noses at customers.

{word filter avoidance}

0 Likes
galerie

The thing that bothers me is the lies they tell you, it it is stock you'll get it in 2~3 days, the won't ship until June 1st, etc.  No one knows nothing about it, I know there have been shortages according to the web, but no official announcement except from the CEO who blamed samsung????  (if that was an official announcement at all)  Just come out and say, look we don't know when you will get them, or they are in the process of being built, or they are in  the warehouse waiting to be shipped. Not 15 different answers from 15 different people you talk to.  Thats incredible

0 Likes
Arius1

It's a semi official statement.  Samsung came out today and said amolded screens are on huge shortage right now.  Nothing they can do because of the parts. 

0 Likes