Worst phone ever!!!
Bama4ever

I have had my Droid for almost a month and am sending it back. The battery will not stay charged, the screen freezes and has to be fixed by removing the battery, and it will only ring about 25% of the time.  It also has an enormous amount of static when I attempt to use the phone.  Verizon assures me they have never heard of any of these problems with the Droid, but I am not buying it.  They sent me another Droid to replace it, and it ended up being a used phone.  Are you kidding me?  I have already sent the replacement back but I don't know if I should spend the extra money on the Droid 2 or go back to a Blackberry.  Any opinions?    

0 Likes
Re: Worst phone ever!!!
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Android phones are superior to BB phones in just about every aspect except keyboard (D2 keyboards are pretty good though.

If you have to have a keyboard go ahead with the D2... if not I would recommend the Incredible.
0 Likes
Re: Worst phone ever!!!
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Android is simply the best. If you go back to blackberry in my view you'll be down grading. Check out this post by StreetDoc HERE. I know his review is on the Droid X,but he is a heavy Blackberry user. It might be helpful to you.

0 Likes