Last night while my phone was plugged in to charge, I got a warning that popped up. It said "Battery is Low. The charging current is not enough for device power consumption. Please switch to AC adapter." I was plugged in to the wall adapter that came with the phone. Shortly after that the light that turns on while charging began flashing red. A few minutes later it turned off and will not turn back on. I left it plugged in all night, would not turn on this morning. I tried to charge it in the car this morning while taking the kids to school and the light did not turn on at all. When I got home I plugged it back in to the wall charger, the red light was flashing again. When it charges the light normally stays steady red, until charged and it changes to green. I will go to Verizon when it opens, but wondered if there is a fix for it without having to get a new phone.
I'm sorry to hear about your battery issues that you are having with your device. Let's take a look at what is going on and make sure that we get your phone re-engerized. Did you have a chance to go to the store? If so was your issue resolved?
If not, please try pulling out your battery and inputting the charger. If the red light flashes and/or the phone responds at all then it is a battery issue and you would need a new battery.
If you do not get a response from the phone without the battery in it then it would be a phone issue and we would need to take a look into replacement options.