Why did this happen ( I need serious help)
Chargehater

Ok so I was sitting in front of my computer and I was watching a review of the LG Revolution and I received a notification saying ee4 update after I calmed down from all the excitement of an update I proceeded to update my phone so I put it down and let it do what it done so what usually took a couple of minutes two hours finally it restarted and I noticed it was stuck on the eye animation so I left it alone and waited finally it came on then I got force closes left and right then I would force close the apps then it would freeze and reboot and never leave the eye animation and power off and repeat this has been going on for two weeks since the update finally took it inside a store sat and wait two more hours to find that they said we are not trained to handle a problem like this so I never rooted or put any type of rom on this phone I barely used it half the time so why did this happenIM moving and starting college soon and without my phone I have no way to contact my family if I need to so I just need a a explanation and a detailed solution I don't have much time I can't get another phone so IM stuck a brick that reads 12/31/2004 on start up like its in a time warp i seriously need help  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why did this happen ( I need serious help)
rcschnoor
Legend

Since the stores cannot handle it and you cannot call *611 from your phone, you can call CS from a landline phone and they can walk you through some trouble shooting steps. If this fails to fix it and there is no physical damage to the phone, you can have it replaced with a CPO unit under warranty. I am assuming that you are outside of the 14 day return window when you could have had it replaced with a new one at a Verizon store. I have found CS to be very helpful over the phone in the past.

Dial *611 from your cell phone
or dial (800) 922-0204 from your cell or a landline phone
Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why did this happen ( I need serious help)
rcschnoor
Legend

Since the stores cannot handle it and you cannot call *611 from your phone, you can call CS from a landline phone and they can walk you through some trouble shooting steps. If this fails to fix it and there is no physical damage to the phone, you can have it replaced with a CPO unit under warranty. I am assuming that you are outside of the 14 day return window when you could have had it replaced with a new one at a Verizon store. I have found CS to be very helpful over the phone in the past.

Dial *611 from your cell phone
or dial (800) 922-0204 from your cell or a landline phone
Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm

0 Likes