Why can't I view the picture I just took?
pmrcruz

I have a Droid 2. This issue occurs sporadically. Sometimes the camera/gallery works and the other times - it doesn't. Basically, I would open the camera, then take a picture, and I would see the picture minimize to the corner of the screen. But, once I click on the picture on the corner of the screen. The picture would show up as a gray icon.

This started to happen sometime around April. I have factory reset my phone which fixed it for a little bit - but now I just never know if it will work or not.

Is there a fix to this?

Thank You!

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I view the picture I just took?
jjenny7

Did you find an answer to this problem?  I am also having it and can't find any resolution to the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, pmrcruz & jjenny7-

I am sorry to learn that the pictures are not always saving for you or displaying properly. I did research this concern and a commonality with users is the application Draw Something causing this corruption. Please uninstall this app under Settings > Applications > Manage Apps > All > Draw Something > Uninstall. Do not reinstall this application. You will see the camera/gallery working properly. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jth11

I'm having the same issue with my DROID 2. I unistalled Draw Something and that helped but only for a little while. I'm still getting the gray icon after I take a picture.

0 Likes
amberpaige17

I have a droid 2 global. the same thing happens to me ALL THE TIME! it drives me crazy. this is only ONE of the problems that i have with this phone. this phone is just a piece of crap!

0 Likes
amberpaige17

I also uninstalled draw something and it still didn't work.

0 Likes
paisleyf

I have been having this problem for a while now, too. So frustrating! I wish I could pinpoint when it started, because I feel like I've been having the problem longer than I've had Draw Something. I'm going to try uninstalling it, though.

0 Likes