Re: Why can Walmart deliver Incredibles but VZW cant???
MattSmith

It's true, walmart does NOT carry the incredible, that kid was full of **bleep**, trying to get everyone worked up.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

AZSALUKI wrote:

also...i think that guy that posted that is full of it. walmart.com doesn't even turn up an htc incredible upon search. MAYBE he jus lucked out and got one of the last few that they had (as i'm sure best buy, wal mart, and a couple others got a few of them). but i don't know why it wouldn't even show up on their site....even if it was out of stock. items they carry typically show up and it will just say "out of stock." some other htc's are on their...but no DI.

My home zip, the phone does NOT show up. But if I use a Grand Rapids, MI zip code (49504) the Incredible is available through Walmart.

http://walmart.letstalk.com/product/browse.htm?pgId=100  You may have to enter the zipcode above. It is $189.99

To answer the OP question as to why Walmart has them and Verizon doesn't. I suspect Walmart purchased an allotment and they are not yet all sold out.

0 Likes
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

http://walmart.letstalk.com/product/product.htm?prId=37080 

Now indicating "backordered".  Apparently they still had and were shipping them up  until the 18th or 19th. 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

well...i knew there was a chance that he just got one of the last few. but what i don't understand is what a zip code has to do with ordering something online, to be shipped? why would it matter if i was in FL, AZ, or MI??? does wal mart not ship to certain places????

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Try ordering from the 49504 zip.It cant hurt to try.

I think it is an allotment issue. X amount Walmart has available through LersTalk and each area/zip is able to sell x amount.

0 Likes