Why can Walmart deliver Incredibles but VZW cant???
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

ref:  this post dated 5/19  from another Incredible forum;

"WAHOO! My DI just arrived, as promised! I ordered it on 5/15 (Saturday night) from Walmart.com (LetsTalk), Paid $5 for 2 day shipping, it shipped Monday, got here today! Man, I'm stoked! Now the rest of my night is shot--I'll be playing with this thing all night.
So the moral of the story is this--if you haven't ordered your DI yet, don't order from anywhere else--go to Walmart.com and order there"

0 Likes
Re: Why can Walmart deliver Incredibles but VZW cant???
galerie

what state are you in gainesville?

0 Likes
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

Gator country :smileywink:  FL. You?

0 Likes
galerie

I am in Baltimore, MD...still waiting on the incredible   :smileysad:    glad you got yours, do you likey

0 Likes
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

That wasn't my post, I pulled it from incredibleforum dot com to point out the fact that Wally world had them available (at least 3 days ago).

I intend to cancel my order later today and do nothing. In 2 months the contract on the  line that I was going to "new every two" expires. At that point I am going to drop it and see what is available. It will be sometime in July and I have a feeling the pickings will be good as far as AVAILABLE phones go.

The new IPhone should be out by then, as well as a few other Android OS phones. If it means jumping ship to a new cellular provider, so be it. It has become painfully obvious in the last few weeks that customer service at VZW means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING therfore after 10 years and thousands of dollars spent on phones and plans with VZW, I have no problem switching.

Good luck to you

0 Likes
galerie

Let me know if you can cancel, I have read other people have tried but Verizon says they can't cancel once the phone is in the system, if that is true, they sure can take your money quickly, but they have a hard time giving it back to you.

0 Likes
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

Haven't paid for mine yet, it was supposed to bill to my next statement, which ironically at this point seems will come due long before I receive the phone if I don't or can't cancel. The ball is still in my court.

0 Likes
galerie

oh ok....maybe you can cancel then.  I guess I am going to wait it out, don't want to but have no other choice, I just hate paying for something I don't have yet...I do know one thing, the data plan better not show up on my bill before I have the device...good luck and let me know if you do cancel or not.   When did you order it?  I ordered mine on the 13th of May which i was told at that time they were in stock....but I bet they say that to everyone

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

you can cancel.....once you get it (or once it has shipped). the problem people are having is that vzn won't let you cancel until it's actually been shipped. my theory is that they hope when a customer sees the phone will be there in a day, they won't end up cancelling? but you CAN cancel an order, as soon as it ships.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

also...i think that guy that posted that is full of it. walmart.com doesn't even turn up an htc incredible upon search. MAYBE he jus lucked out and got one of the last few that they had (as i'm sure best buy, wal mart, and a couple others got a few of them). but i don't know why it wouldn't even show up on their site....even if it was out of stock. items they carry typically show up and it will just say "out of stock." some other htc's are on their...but no DI.

0 Likes