White Light Dead Battery HELP PLEASE
traxxasfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay so, I accidentally et my Droid Bionic completely drain, and now when I try to charge it, it wont even show the white indicator LED. If I take the battery out and plug it in to the USB it shows the white light. Ive tried chargin it on over 3 Chargers for at least a Half Hour on each. Im going to let it charge over night. But my question is... Does the white indicator light only show up once it has reached at least 5% charge? Also is there any way I can boot the phone without the battery in it? If anyone could help me that would be great. Thank You.

Re: White Light Dead Battery HELP PLEASE
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Leave the phone alone and let it charge at least an hour, preferably 2-3 (as long as possible), while plugged into a wall socket using a Motorola charger.

traxxasfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well its been plugged in for a while, but I dont have a Motorola Charger. The white light wont come on either when I have it plugged in.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

traxxasfan wrote:

Well its been plugged in for a while, but I dont have a Motorola Charger. The white light wont come on either when I have it plugged in.

The phone didn't come with one?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'd say if they don't have a box charger the phone was either bought second hand, it was givin too, or it was bought new but some were in the fray of time the original charger went some were)  But as was suggested using the Original box charger is the best way to charge the phone, you probably could get something compatible at a Local Verizon store or maybe BestBuy but there OEM motorola chargers you can find by Google searching I would start there or as mentioned go to your local Verizon store..

0 Likes
traxxasfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah the phone was second hand. Would it still charge without a Motorola charger? Or would it just take longer?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well your best bet to charge with is a OEM if you can find one, It will charge with one bought from Verizon even Radio Shack might have a AC adapter that can utilize the USB cord you have, To buy one on-line will cost from 15 to 25 dollars plus S&H and Verizon would have one for about 25 to 30 see if they have AC adapter that you can plug that USB in..

http://www.motorola.com/us/accessories-batteries-chargers/   >>  Look here on this Web Site they have a Good Selection of Chargers..

0 Likes