Where is the Droid Bionic and why no good android phones???
pimpcoop

Well me and a bunch of other people all over the web are wondering when will this phone come out? There has been little to know word since CES in January. You guys showed off the phone and it look cool. Dual Core processor and had a nice sleek design. Now since that day all of the 4g phones came out except that. Where is it? Is it a problem with the dual core and LTE or are there just doing some redesigning the phone again. It is getting us a tab bit mad that you show the phone off to us and now nothing. What gives?????

Second why are other carriers getting high end android phones and we are stuck with 2010 type phones. I mean there are the HTC sensation, Evo 3D, LG Optimus 3D,LG Optimus 2X and much much more. I mean what gives? We do not have a good lineup. I am getting a little angry that verizon has the best network all around, but yet it seem like they rather have 4 ok phones and slide with there awesome network. We have not one top of the line phone that you can compare to any other company out there. Like I said all the 4G phones we have are 2010 phones with LTE radio signal. All the new 3G phones suck and are worthless. So what gives verizon???????

0 Likes
Re: Where is the Droid Bionic and why no good android phones???
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

This is a customer to customer site.

Verizon is a CDMA network, most of the phones you are talking about are on GSM networks. The phones on the two networks are not interchangable and are completely different. It's not that Verizon doesn't "pick up" these phones, it's that the manufacturer didn't make a CDMA compatible version. This has nothing to do with Verizon. Look into HTC, Samsung, LG, and other phone manufacturers if you want to complain to someone.

0 Likes
Re: Where is the Droid Bionic and why no good android phones???
Not applicable

Good Morning!

Thank you!

0 Likes