Where are the Incredible signal strength issues? Worried about upgrading from Droid.
M_R_L
Contributor - Level 1

It would be nice to know where people are having problems with the Incredible signal strength. This issue has kept me from upgrading from my Droid. I am in the Baltimore, MD - Washington, DC area where my Droid usually never goes below 3 bars. I travel to Asheville, NC via western VA where again my Droid has no problem with signal strength.

Can anyone in the MD/DC area report on their experience?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Where are the Incredible signal strength issues? Worried about upgrading from Droid.
Elad13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had 16 bars on my At&t phone...so my phone is better.....LOL ok really there are not issues that I have had, yes it shows less bars on the screen but as we all know that has little to do with acttual reception or transfer of data...Ihave traveled with this phone and had no dropped calls. This was in the CA area and the PA area...no issues

0 Likes
Re: Where are the Incredible signal strength issues? Worried about upgrading from Droid.
Ekipage

I was getting the signal icon bouncing all over the place, but it does seem to get decent reception where I have been the past week or two. (from Fredericksburg up to Tysons Corner)

0 Likes