When Do The Incredibles Ship Out?
TY

I ordered mine through a family plan, I wasn't the primary contract, so I can't track my order. Nonetheless, I was wondering if anyone has been tracking their order and whether or not the phone is going to arrive before the release date. Obviously the anticipation is killing me. Anyhow, anyone have any exciting information to share on this?

0 Likes
Re: When Do The Incredibles Ship Out?
TallGuy1970

I would assume it will arrive on April 29. That was the date listed on the Web site if you pre-ordered the phone. Even if it is "in the system" earlier, I think UPS (or is it Fed Ex?) has orders to not deliver it until April 29. This is what has happened with other products I have ordered.

0 Likes
scarshapedstar
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered mine on Sunday and I got the shipping notice today. It's FedEx second day, thus, it is scheduled to arrive on Thursday, as promised.

0 Likes
carter91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine is going to be here tomorrow according to FedEx tracking.

0 Likes
thehondafreak

There is another thread about this.  Alot of people who ordered them the first few days of preorder received them today. As I did also:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
nyihater4life

Pre-ordered mine on the 26th and never got an email saying its been shipped... 

0 Likes
FedexLina

Hello,This is Fedex Lina.  Enjoy your phones. We appreciate your business.  Have a great week!

0 Likes
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

???**bleep**??? What phones fedexlina? There seems to have been a 3 week (or so) shipping delay on the Incredibles. From what I can gather none have been shipped since the second week of May. I am told mine wont be shipped until 6/1. Verizon is saying that the flooding in TN is the culprit, could very well be.

I have also been reading about a rash of spontaneous reboots in the Incredible, could be that all those have been RMA'd and are being "fixed", I sure hope the phone I get in June isn't one that has been returned and "fixed"

{word filter avoidance}

0 Likes
budone
Legend

The phones ARE being shipped. And those I know who have been given late in May ship dates, all but one has their phone.

0 Likes
millzbury

Encouraging! But I'm not holding my breath on a timely delivery (ordered 5/10). I kinda expected this "wait" anyway.

Patience is a virtue, but it isn't easy to adhere to.

0 Likes