What security software is available for my Droid ?
DCerchio

I just downloaded one of my financial institutions apps on my DROID. I few minutes later I recieved an email that my PC picked up

as possibly a fisher. I'm looking to buy or download security software. I have no idea what company puts out a good security software product for smartphones. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
Re: What security software is available for my Droid ?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Check out the free app called Lookout Security.  Otherwise you can consider getting Norton for android phones.

What Is Norton Smartphone Security?
 Protect your mobile device and the information on it with Norton Smartphone Security Version for Android™. If your mobile device is lost, stolen, or its SIM card removed, you can remotely disable your mobile device to prevent thieves from using it or accessing your private information. You can even remotely delete all of your personal information so cybercriminals can’t use it to steal your identity or money.
Protects Against
  • Loss/Theft of Your Private Information
  • Loss/Theft of Your Mobile Device
  • Cybercriminals
  • Annoying Unwanted Calls and Text Messages
  • Mobile Threats
Prevents strangers from using your mobile device in case of loss or theft
  • Remotely locks your mobile device if it’s stolen so thieves can’t use it and run up your bill
  • Instantly locks your mobile device if its SIM card is removed, so it can’t be used with another SIM card
Protects your privacy and the personal information on your mobile device
  • Prevents access to your private information if your mobile device is lost or stolen
  • Remotely erases all information from your mobile device, if you choose
  • Lets you block annoying and unwanted calls and text messages
Eliminates mobile threats before they can cause you problems
  • Detects and removes threats and forbidden files without affecting your mobile device’s performance
  • Scans all the files and app updates you download to your mobile device for threats
Fast, light, and easy-to-use to use
  • Downloads and installs on your mobile device with just a few clicks
  • Checks for updates every week to ensure you have the most up-to-date protection
  • Won’t affect your mobile device’s performance or slow down your web browsing
0 Likes