What about this battery life???!!!
Rocki007

Has anyone come up with an optional battery. Even with the Advanced Killer, my battery doesn't last an entire day. And I don't talk on the phone much at all for it to go dead like it does..Help!:womansurprised:

0 Likes
Re: What about this battery life???!!!
TLBauer3617
Contributor - Level 1

Well, don't hold your breath, because it just gets worse after the 2.2 upgrade.  At 2.1, I had purchased a 3150 extended battery and was getting almost 6 days on a single charge (I'm a lite to moderate user).  Now, after the 2.2 upgrade has been installed and after an overnight charge, within 24 hours the battery was 60% depleted.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

my battery life did not change after the update. i use the stock battery (1300 amh or whatever). i get a full day of the phone being on of which i am actually using it (talking, texting, web browsing, or games) for 2-3 hours.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I really think you should purchase an extended battery. That should extend the battery life for sure!

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
The great one strikes again! I love my HTC extended battery. Not like we have tons if accessories to purchase with this phone. May as well enjoy life like me and not worry about battery life. I'm a heavy user on WiFi mostly. This battery will get my heavy use to the end of the day plus a pinch more. Just in time for Mr Phone to charge when I get my charge sleeping.
0 Likes