Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Whammer2259
Whammer

I have a Droid 3 and need to know how to change my Favorites to different people in the listing as some of them are no longer used and I have others that I wish to replace the old no longer used with that I do call more often. I also want to delete applications that I do not want on my phone that I did not ask for and were just put there by Verizon. I downloaded a ringtone and cannot get to it where would that have gone?  Do not want to pay for something that I do not have access to and cannot use. Please Help!

0 Likes
Re: Whammer2259
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want you get the most out of your Droid 3 Whammer! You should be able to change your favorites within the contacts menu, similar to when you added them. Here's a helpful link! bit.ly/P4vjVR I'm sorry you are unable to delete pre-loaded apps from the device. Where did you purchase your ringtone from? It should be delivered as a text message attachment. If the ringtone was purchased from a third party vendor, please contact the vendor. I trust this information was helpful.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes