Weird Screen Problem
iamloco724
Contributor - Level 1

all the sudden im having this weird problem my screen is off then randomly turns its self on and it keeps switching orientation by its self i pulled battery and still doing it

0 Likes
Re: Weird Screen Problem updated with video
iamloco724
Contributor - Level 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_L8M7DVMww

the video shows at first the orientation problem then it shows me turning off the screen then ti coming back by its self

0 Likes
Not applicable

I've researched all of the product issue reports, and no other devices are experiencing this from what I can find. I do not doubt that you are having the issue, it's just specific to your phone. What troubleshooting steps have you tried to fix the issue? Battery pull? Master reset? 

If the issue is not fixable, I would suggest exchanging the phone if you are within the 14 day return period. If not, please PM me and we'll check into exchanging it under warranty as long as there is no physical damage to the device.  You can also call the warranty center at 866-406-5154.  

0 Likes
iamloco724
Contributor - Level 1

first when it happened i pulled battery then it kept happning so i did a complete wipe of the phone i didnt update or install anythign before it started happening

0 Likes