Re: WOW 2.3.15!?!?!?!?
iGeO

guess so, time zone possibly?

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
I think by tomorrow noon everyone will have it. its being rolled out in phases I believe line the previous updates. So far it looks promising.
0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Got in late on the fun because I just got to work, but 2.2 is up and running without issues and I am happy to say..... Finally I got volume!!!!  :smileyhappy::smileysurprised:, Im good now, havenet tested anything else because the volume was my important item and I got what I needed... Now Ill focus on testing all other features. 

0 Likes
aherron

So happy. My phone is so fast. Like the changes too. Awesome phone!

0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

for you people saying you arent getting the update manually it will be sent out over the air tomorrow regaurdless so get some sleep it'll be like christmas :smileywink:

only issue i noticed was i had to reboot a few times because my home keys stopped lighting up but now it seems to be fine had to reset a few things but so far im good.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

The camera quality is way better also, I have took a number of shots and I am loving the images now... Poor Camera 360 may be set to the back burner now and the photo album I like also... Cant wait to start really digging into the update but I have to sit on it for now because I have to work..:smileymad::smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Danii100

YEAYUS got my update done and installed SC

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
WOW.... JUST WOW FLASH ROCKS.... cnn video ROCKS... who caresd about my spc app.... LOL this is really REALLY NICE!
0 Likes
jfolk53

Got mine when I woke up at 3:00am here in NW Arkansas. hit the update and bam she was there. Took 15 min and I can tell the diference already, didn't delete any my apps everything seems fine. Now to get busy and root, clock and see what this bad boy is realy capable of doing!!

0 Likes
BDawg866
Enthusiast - Level 3

MrDew wrote:

lol congrats X users glad to see you join us froyo users.

I think we actually surpassed you froyo users considering its 2.3.

0 Likes