WHITE LIGHT OF HELL
Tbone127x

hello,

MY BIONIC IS COMPLETELY AND HAS BEEN FOR QUITE SOMETIME. YOU NAME IT, I HAVE TRIED TO GET IT POWER BACK ON. I HAVE NEW BATTERY, PLUG VIA USB, USED WALL CHARGER, PRESS & HOLD POWER/VOLUME. CALLED MOTOROLLA, TOO AND THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO. ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP. THANK YOU

0 Likes
Re: WHITE LIGHT OF HELL
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

I don't know if this will help but recently my niece game me her old Droid 2 Global that was dead and no matter what she tried it would not come back on.  If it was plugged in it would blink either a red or white light and the screen would flash.  I plugged it in for several hours and when my husband moved it he said it "powered down".  Since I had not been able to see anything except a flashing screen I didn't think he knew what he was referring to.  Ultimately I determined it was a bad charging port.  I plugged the device back in and played with the charging cord until the screen stayed on.  Now the device is fully charged and works fine, well except that you have to play with it when you plug it in to get it to charge.

0 Likes