Volume Controls
pickandpat

Help, every time I hold my Incredible 2, the volume adjustment flashes up.  How do you handle this phone WITHOUT accidentally touching the bar.  This seems like a horrible design and had I realized what would happen every time I pick up my phone, I would not choose THIS model.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Volume Controls
Wildman
Legend

Download Volume Locker app from the market, I use this on my Thunderbolt for the same reason..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Volume Controls
Wildman
Legend

Download Volume Locker app from the market, I use this on my Thunderbolt for the same reason..

0 Likes
Re: Volume Controls - NOT SOLVED
pickandpat

Hey Wildmam - I thought your suggestion of installing the Volume Locker would solve my problem - but alas, it seems that my volume wants to go back to 1/2 the selected volume.  I am missing calls right and left because I cannot hear the *#$% phone RING!  Does any one have any other suggestions??????

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

pickandpat wrote:

Hey Wildmam - I thought your suggestion of installing the Volume Locker would solve my problem - but alas, it seems that my volume wants to go back to 1/2 the selected volume.  I am missing calls right and left because I cannot hear the *#$% phone RING!  Does any one have any other suggestions??????

Dont know what you mean, I get notified that volume is being changed and if I do not acknowledge it would restore to the previous setting but if I accept changes and then it will shange to new level..

0 Likes
pickandpat

No, my volume lock program was not working like that!  (HOW in the world did you get the animation on the message?) I went to my friendly Neptune Beach Verizon store and found out that the cause of the volume being turned down was the phone case.  They put a different case on the phone and now the volume stays where I set it.

0 Likes