Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Volume Control
StephenB844

I have witnessed several times the volume on my Droid 2 changing all on its own.  The screen is locked and nothing is touching the volume control on the side.  Previously I had thought that through a series of unfortunate events occurring in my pocket with my phone - the volume is changing (also takes pictures of the inside of my pocket) and turns the volume of the ringtone off - this stuff was happening from jostling around in my pocket.  Just yesterday while working out, I pulled the phone out of my pocket while walking and witnessed the volume control turning all the way down without touching the screen or the volume control on the side.  I would go and turn the volume back up and then it would just turn the volume down automatically.  Frustrating to say the least.  Anyone have a suggestion.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Volume Control
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You should be the only one in control of your device, StephenB844,

This doesn't sound right. I checked, and there aren't any known concerns with the device changing settings like this. Could liquid or physical damage be the cause? Here's how to check: http://vz.to/1OscmM7  Additionally, do you possibly have an old screen protector on the screen? If so, what happens when you remove it?

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes