Voice MailPassword
rlbtn4171

I am trying to figure out how to bypass entering the password each time I go into Voice Mail.... My old blackberry Storm allowed me to set it up in the dialer... Just speed dial Voice mail and it paused and then entered the password.  Any way to do this with the X

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Mail Password
MsDroidX
Contributor - Level 2

If  you go into the Voicemail phone contact and add a few semicolons after the phone number and put your pasword.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

You password for Voice Mail is set up for security purposes only. I'm not sure that there is a way to have this on the Droid X, but I'm pretty sure there's an app for it. When I run across that particular app, I'll let you know. Thanks!

0 Likes
rlbtn4171

thanks  i will wait your reply

0 Likes
MsDroidX
Contributor - Level 2

If  you go into the Voicemail phone contact and add a few semicolons after the phone number and put your pasword.

0 Likes
rlbtn4171

Thank You very much MsDroidx.... that worked... I still have to enter yes or no as it asks me if I want to send the tones...  Where did you learn of this... I have searched everywhere,, even went to Verizon tonite, and they said it couldnt be done....

Thanks again..

0 Likes
md1234

Semicolons? I don't even see that as an available character. What entry screen is it on?

0 Likes
pwhenderson

On the Incredible it is the P character for pause.  One P character works for me though there is a delay.  If you put a P and W you will get the option to instantly tap OK to have pin inserted:

*86p(insert pin here)

*86pw(insert pin here)

0 Likes