Visual Voicemail Issues still
Angel01

My visual voicemail went down on Friday, like most peoples. I have tried to call in to get help and fix it, but because I do not have access to another phone, because of my schedule and how busy I am they can't help me. I can't get to a Verizon store for the same reason. 

When I try to log in to Visual Voicemail it says my mailbox isn't set up for it. Do I want to start the provisioning process? I say yes and then I get, your profile is being updated. I have visual voicemail on my account. 

Help, how do I fix this problem.

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail Issues still
RonAnderson
1) go to WWW.Google.com find Google voice.
2) follow directions to set your voice mail as Google's, you can even use your same number).
3) enjoy not paying and getting text messages, emails of the conversation, and the original message.

If you still want visual vm and its not working use the phone and call vzw, because they are the only ones that can do anything about it.
0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
You can also go into the market and search for "google voice."
0 Likes
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

It seems there is an error on your device. I would perform a factory reset then re-install the visual voicemail and re-setup your account. The instructions for the reset are listed below:

Performing a factory reset via settings

The most convenient way to do a factory reset is via the phone settings.

Press HOME

> MENU,

then tap Settings.

Scroll down the screen,

and then tap Privacy

> Factory data reset.

On the Factory data reset screen,

tap Reset phone,

and then tap Erase everything.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
ontheroad
Contributor - Level 1

Before you do a factory reset, try this:  go to Settings, then Applications, then Manage Applications, then All, then Visual VM.  Then choose Clear data, then Force stop.  You will need to open the Visual VM app and enter your password.  This fixed (so far) some problems I was having. 

0 Likes
ontheroad
Contributor - Level 1

And yes, I realize you cannot do this if you cannot access the program!  My suggestion is if someone is having problems and they CAN acces Visual VM.

0 Likes