Viewing Video Messages sent from iPhone
SheilaMc

I can save video messages to the SD card but then I can't open or view them.    Do I need another app to do this?

Thanks for any help!!!

0 Likes
Re: Viewing Video Messages sent from iPhone
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
It's possible, if they're coming from an iPhone, that the format is wrong. Are you able to view videos if they come from another android phone? If your problem is just not being able to find them, install es file explorer from the market. This will enable you to look at the contents of the card similar to a computer. When you find the video, click it and some viewing options should pop up.
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i wouldn't be surprised if it can't be done? i can't even view pics sent from an iphone without going around the normal process. typically i get a text and just tap it and the pic pops up but with iphone pics i have to save the download, the go find it, then open it from the file. tell your friend to drop the iphone....lol....jk.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

AZSALUKI wrote:

i wouldn't be surprised if it can't be done? i can't even view pics sent from an iphone without going around the normal process. typically i get a text and just tap it and the pic pops up but with iphone pics i have to save the download, the go find it, then open it from the file. tell your friend to drop the iphone....lol....jk.

You mean drop onto concrete??? hahahaha

0 Likes