Video transfer
bobwahl1

When I try to put a video or pictures on my SD card in phone from my computer it does not work. I drag video or photo into the removable disc drive and it says put in disc. Can someone tell me how to do this.

0 Likes
Re: Video transfer
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

Try this! 

• Connect the device to the computer with the USB cable.
  • From the home screen, pull down the window shade (located at the top of the screen).
  •  Refer to Window shade - HTC DROID Incredible ADR6300 for assistance.
  • Touch Disk drive then touch Done.
  • From File Explorer / Finder on the computer, create a new music folder in Removable Disk (X).
  •  Removable Disk (X) represents the SD Card installed in the device. This name may vary.
  • Use the computer to copy music and other audio files into the newly created folder.
  •  For any accompanying artwork in JPEG format, rename the art file albumart.jpg and copy into the same folder as the music files.
  • To further organize files, create a subfolder in the newly created music folder and copy desired music files into it.
  • From the home screen, pull down the window shade (located at the top of the screen).
  •  Refer to Window shade - HTC DROID Incredible ADR6300 for assistance.
  • Touch Charge only then touch Done.
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
Here is a link for additional information http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=31078

0 Likes