Video tour
kml421

The video tours do not work.  from the video guided tours screen when you touch the video you want to view they indicate they are loading and then, without playing, they go back to the guided tour screen with no video.

0 Likes
Re: Video tour
RONRON96

I have experienced the same thing.  Still waiting on a reply/resolution.  OR, I'll just go up to the Verizon store and ask them.

0 Likes
Callonme

same

0 Likes
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

I do apologize if the video tour is not working for you properly. I will recommend for you to do a factory reset on the device. This will reset the phone back to the factory setting. It also should get the phone working properly. Be sure to back your information up and remove the SD card before doing the reset. I have provided the steps to the factory reset below.

From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display).
Touch Settings.
Touch Privacy.
Touch Factory Data Reset.
Touch Reset Phone.
 If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
Touch Erase Everything.

From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display).
Touch Settings.
Touch Privacy.
Touch Factory Data Reset.
Touch Reset Phone. If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
Touch Erase Everything.

I have also provided a link for additional information. Click here http://search.vzw.com/?do=viewdoc&id=31308

0 Likes
bikerguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

After a Factory Reset, how do I get all my apps, information back on my phone?

Greg

0 Likes