Verizon Customer Service- Vast Differences
Droid-X

I have talked to and heard from many others to be able to say this.  It all depends on how lucky you are whenever you call.  When I wanted to port over to Verizon from T-Mobile it took me 4 different reps before I found out that this is possible.  Thats when you change carriers, but want to keep the same phone#.  It takes either somebody who knows what you want, or can transfer you to someone who knows how to fix your problem.  Some reps just flat don't care at all.  Some have enough experience  and the desire to help.

Given the current overwhelming sales of DX, I think some just throw their hands up in the air.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service- Vast Differences
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Droid-X. I have read your post and understand your frustration with the process of porting your number over to Verizon Wireless. I can verify that you do have the option to port your number over if your number is portable. You can click on the link that I have provided for information in regards to porting your number.

http://support.vzw.com/faqs/Switch%20To%20Verizon%20Wireless/faq_local_number_portability.html

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service- Vast Differences
SteelerFan
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon ported me over on the first call with no problems, it took about an hour or so. It was pretty painless.

0 Likes