Ver 2.2 Update Stuck at 47% Downloaded
nineback

While trying to update to Ver 2.2 my download never got past 47%.  The download never got past 47% in about 45 minutes.  I turned the phone off and back on and the download arrow in the task bar went away but when I go back into the phone and attempt to download again I get a message telling me an update is currently being downloaded and that I will be notified when complete.  I see absolutely no indication that anything is going on and it has been 6 hours since my first attempt.  The phone is stock and has not been rooted, etc.

Any ideas how to restart the download?

Tom

0 Likes
Re: Ver 2.2 Update Stuck at 47% Downloaded
QSMDROIDX

I am having the same problem... :smileysad:

0 Likes
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

This is a system error in the phone. Once you perform a factory reset it should resolve the problem. The steps are listed below:

1. Hold Home Button and press power (continue to hold until you see the triangle with an asterisk like in step 2)

2. Screen will show a Android with a triangle with asterisk

3. Let Go of Home Button and Power

4. Press Search Button (Far Left Button)

5. A blue menu will show at top of page, scroll to Format Device

6. Select Yes to verify

7. Allow format to complete (Information at bottom of page will go through a few steps)

8. Once Format is complete Blue Menu will show at top again, select Reboot

9. Sometimes phone hangs after reboot and will take a while but if no response after 5 - 10 minutes, pull the battery and reinsert. (Device usually starts fine after this)

0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

Isn't search the far RIGHT button?

0 Likes
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

Yes it is. Sorry for the misinformation. 

0 Likes