VERIZION WIRELESS MISSING: On The Pull Down Bar!
B33
Legend

This is something i've been wanting to ask on incredible when it first came out or they could've been showing a tester Units on Youtube: an on the pull down Bar you could see:

Verizon Wireless on Top

followed by the Day>Date>then Year on Bottom:  Now it's just the Day>Date> an Year: And i was wondering is there a way to get it back on the Incredible by calling Verizon or asking HTC. Just thougt i'd Ask the Question :smileyindifferent:

0 Likes
Re: VERIZION WIRELESS MISSING: On The Pull Down Bar!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The only thing that I can think of is that somehow the phone is not recognizing that it is on the Verizon network. Are you former Alltel and using a Alltel plan or some other combination?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend
Ann, I have trained you well on Alltel. I can get mine to do as the OP has seen by changing the PRL for Alltel to a Verizon PRL.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

budone wrote:
Ann, I have trained you well on Alltel. I can get mine to do as the OP has seen by changing the PRL for Alltel to a Verizon PRL.

Ah, had good training.  :smileyvery-happy:

PS Sent you a PM.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

D inc pull down Bar.pngthis is what i was refering to about Verizon wireless being on the pull Down bar on the Incredible at first i did'nt have a Image to show. but i found one an as you can see it's there.  just wised i had it on my D inc. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

my bar looks exactly like your screen shot??? have you altered your device in any way (you know...the "r" word...lol). that's all i can think of?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Auh Not me:  but theres got to be a reason it's not showing up:   its just like the thunderbolt when they were showing it at Ces in one of shots of u could see the verizon wireless on the bar:  then when there were others looking at the thunderbolt it was't there wonder whats Up! :smileysurprised: if i can find those pictures i'll postem.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Don't you have the same plan as me....an Alltel plan?

Then you will not see the verizon tag unless you change to a Verizon PRL. When I change to VZW PRL, it is there.

0 Likes