V Cast Media Manager???
finethingsABT

Do I have to have V Cast Media Manager feature on my wireless plan ($3/month) in order to be able to manage photos on my Incredible?  I do not store photos in the storage site, just copy them to my hard drive on my computer so as not to take up space on the SD card.

0 Likes
Re: V Cast Media Manager???
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

You do not. You can manually drag them back and forth from your computer to your device while using the usb cable. Here are the steps to do so below:

In your Droid box you will have a USB charger. Connect that to your USB port on computer and the other end to your Droid. (this is also a great way to charge your Droid battery)

On your Droid screen, go to the "Notifications Bar" do this by touching the very top of screen (where you see Time and battery life)and lightly drag down. Now you will see "USB Connected"

Go ahead and touch the "USB Connected" icon. Now a box will pop up and the options to "Mount or "Not Mount" will pop up . You want to touch "Mount" .At this point you will use your computer interface to move files between your device and your computer.

When your are done transferring files go back to the "Notifications Bar" and lightly drag down again and then touch the "turn off USB storage"

0 Likes