Using the new every 2 to get the droid?
armywife613

I would like to get the new droid, it requires a data plan which i do not have added on my acct right now, so i want to use the new every two credit on my line, but when i go to order it online it requires me to add the data plan. My question is, can i get the phone under the primary line then activate it on my line and after i activate it on my line just cancel the data plan on the primary line and add it to my line?

0 Likes
Re: Using the new every 2 to get the droid?
Nokosa

When you have a plan that has multiple phones connected each phone line gets its own separate new every two. Yes, you can use another phones new every two for a different phone. The data plan is only activated on the line in which the Droid is used for.

For example:

A = Primary Line

B = Secondary Line

If B qualifies for a new every two, and A wants to use the credit for the phone, A can use the credit to get the Droid - the Droid can only be purchased with the data plan. The data plan will be activated on A only. B will be untouched aside from the loss of the new every two credit.

I may be misunderstanding what you're asking, but this seems like the answer to your question.

0 Likes
Re: Using the new every 2 to get the droid?
armywife613

Yeah thats pretty much what i was asking is if i order the droid under the primary line and use the new every 2 credit (cause the primary gets $100 off..and my line just gets a phone at regular price like the droid would be 199 instead of 99) and i choose the data plan option that when i activate the phone onto my line if i would have to remove the data plan on the primary line and switch it to my line.

0 Likes