Upgrading again
mort78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ann and Wildman, I tried the HTC Rezound for a week and found more cons than pros, unfortunately. The biggest one was two dropped calls from within my house. I have never had any phone, starting way back with Nokia candy bar up to smartphones drop any of my calls. The second thing which irritated my was the Power button. You really had to look at it to press it. There were a few more items which mainly irritated me more than anything, such as when I unlocked it, around half the time it would go immediately to my Facebook sign in page. Okay, I'm within the 14 day window, what to do? I went over the 4G phones again, looked at reviews and did some comparisons. I had two in mind, the Razr and the Galaxy Nexus. Drove to one of my Verizon stores and checked them both out. Than my eyes wondered over to the LG Spectrum. Looked at it, played with it, and fell in love with it. So now I have an LG Spectrum. I'll let you know how this one goes, but so far, so good.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrading again
Wildman
Legend

Hmmm, I haven't research the Spectrum because when I think LG I think TVs but if the devices are anything like their televisions I think you will be happy because I haven't ever had any issues with their products.

As for the Rezounds button, this seem to be a HTC design and it can be a but hard to press the button from time to time and also I have had a button fall completely into the device....  But I am still a HTC fan, my TB is still going strong.Smiley Happy

If I would had to pick between the Razr or Nexus, the Nexus would when because I simply cant do the sealed battery thing.

Well, Hope you enjoy the new LG Spectrum, keep up updated because I would like to know how the device fars...

Thats for sharing the information..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are now the second person that I know that upgraded to the ReZound and ended up not caring for it.

While I am sad that it didn't work for you, it is good that you found another device to your liking.

I haven't looked to deeply at the new LG Spectrum, but I will definitely read more about it now.

Thanks for letting us know.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
keitoflan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Haha, I can't stand unremovable batteries either. They make me nervous.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I so rarely pull my battery for either the Thunderbolt or the Nexus. Usually it is because I wanted to switch to the other battery and case for a change of pace and make the other battery still works.

If I had a phone with the sealed battery, it would have to be the Droid Razr Maxx. 3300 mAh, oh my!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ann it really isn't the not being able to pull the battery part, its that I always carry a extended battery for when I decide to use the hotspot, the stock battery does well for me with a regular use but once I use hotspot its like opening a pipe..  Also I just like the option that on my 16 hour days I dont have to stay near a charger, I can carry another battery or my extended battery.

0 Likes