Re: Updated My X To Android 2.2 With No Apparent Problems
mobius0322
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try Tunewikki for music,it's pretty cool.:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
GHuestis

I had the "M" problem with my first Droid X. Still love the phone regardless. I reformated it etc multiple times and then went to Verizon to get help. Finally, a tech told me that since I had Task Killer and an antivirus running when I did the update on my first X It had "bricked" my phone some how.

They sent me a new one and the first thing I did was to install 2.2. It installed in about 15 min. without any problems. It has been running great with minimal issues. I am able to use Task Kill, Fastreboot, and history eraser etc without any major issues.

I love my X. Most of my friends and coworkers tease me about being addicted to my X. It is a great phone. The Iphone is ok but I wouldn't trade my X for anything else. I love that it has a large screen etc. cause I have big fingers and it works perfect for a guy like me. My wife is now wanting to upgrade to the X. She currently has the BB Storm 1.

GHuestis

0 Likes
WDKJ

I could be wrong, but are you talking about the music issue that pauses the sound for the incoming messages and phone calls thing? If so, that happens on the original version too. It only pauses the sound for a second for the "DROID" sound or whatever else.

Unless I have yet to encounter this issue you guys are talking about.

0 Likes