Highlighted

Updated My X To Android 2.2 With No Apparent Problems

Android_Freak

I seem to be in the minority on here. Anything in particular I should keep my eye out for in regards to new features or potential problems?

0 Likes

Re: Updated My X To Android 2.2 With No Apparent Problems

curtterp
Your not the only one with no problems noted after the update.
0 Likes

Hulk0069
Novice
Hey test your led,for in coming calls the blue light should work, mines stop working but my green led for txt msg still work.thanks.
0 Likes

curtterp

Hulk0069 wrote:
Hey test your led,for in coming calls the blue light should work, mines stop working but my green led for txt msg still work.thanks.

I noticed that it was working yesterday, and again this morning.

No problems froim mine.... all LED lights are working.

0 Likes

shumms311

I did an over-the-air update just yesterday...no problems.  In fact, I'm loving the increase of speed and the car dock seems to be working better now.  I also like how the space bar is bigger when texting. 

I only had one app (uniwar) go bad, so I just uninstalled and installed it again and no problems.  It's only been a day but so far I love the update.

0 Likes

Cody21

No problems at all with mine ...

0 Likes

hallcp1019
Novice

any fix for the blue led?

0 Likes

davidsdroidx
Only problem i have is with the social networking app not refreshing when i click in it. Have had bugs on facebook in browser were i couldn't scroll. But that could be facebook also. I'm still very pleased with the update.
0 Likes

shumms311

UPDATE:

Ok, I recall my earlier message...while the 2.2 update has some cool improvements, it's proved to be pretty unstable.  Now, the music app freezes on occasion, and so does the navigation (both I use the most).  I'm going through my apps today and uninstalling unnecessary things to see if anything improves...

0 Likes

PacoX
The music issue is very annoying. I use doubletwist for my music now.
0 Likes