Update not available
Thud72

I am trying to update my phone. All I keep getting is a box that says "Check for update was not available at this time. Try again later." Is the update part of the program broken? No the phone has not been Rooted. Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Update not available
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Some have reported this as an issue:

Go to settings>Data Manager>Social Network Connection and make sure it is not set for sync only over Wifi.

Let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gej1
Contributor - Level 1
try rebooting phone.If that doesn't work pullthe battery with phone still turned on. good luck
0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

I saw something like this on here once... I'm trying to remember the solution... EDIT: Cody21 posted what I was trying to remember, thanks! :smileyhappy: 

Also, if you've ever removed any of the pre-installed apps, you will not be able to update to GB

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Go to settings>Data Manager>Social Network Connection and make sure it is not set for sync only over Wifi.

Let us know.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
from verizon cs, it's not available in all markets.
0 Likes
Thud72

Cody21 wrote:

Let us know.

This was the problem. I did not even know this was set this way. Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Glad to help.  Enjoy.

0 Likes
laudi

You are the man!! I have looked all over for this solution and you had it. Thanks again.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Cool ..  :smileywink:

0 Likes