Unlocked Droid
ItsLukeThePuke

Ok since my father dosent want to extend out contract and just get an up grade (im able to get the 1 yr upgrade) don't ask he just dosent want to extend any contracts. I want to get an unlocked version of the Moto Droid. Does anyone know of anybody in the Winston-Salem, NC area that might be selling a Droid for 300-400 dollars? Ive checked craigslist and found a couple but havent thought to try ebay since i don't really use it but has anyone seen any good real offers on ebay that they might be able to send me? Thanks sorry for my probably **bleep** question.

0 Likes
Re: Unlocked Droid
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

Most of them are running around 500 or higher.

0 Likes
ItsLukeThePuke
Thats what i was afraid of well i supose ill probably have to come up with that amount since he dosent want to extend the contract for some reason.
0 Likes
ItsLukeThePuke
If i buy this phone unlocked and then activate it and then it has a problem (Like with camera or echo or w.e it may be not physical problem) will they replace it for me like they have for other Droids?
0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

If you have a warranty plan on your phone it will cover whatever phone you have activated.  I don't think you can add it to your phone if you buy it from ebay.  However, it should still fall in that whole 1 year thing.  I think.  I believe the phones are covered for one year maybe shorter I haven't looked since I got the extended but usually it used to be a year and if it was a manufacturer issue they would replace it. 

0 Likes