Unlock help
Randyjp

Hello Guys I just bought an incredible 2 fromo a seller in ebay, however I've never been a verizon costumer beacause I live in the dominican republic. So I was trying to get it unlock and I was told I have to a verizon costumer so I can get this code. I think this is no fair knowing I legally own the phone and I can't use it .

Is theres anyway that I can get this code? Please help mee!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlock help
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Randyjp,

Thanks for your posting. In order for us to unlock a phone, you do have to meet certain requirements.

1. You have to have service with Verizon Wireless for 60 days at the minimum. 

2. The account has to be in good standing for the past 60 days. 

3. The device being unlocked must be active on a Verizon Wireless account.

Due to the fact that you mentioned that you have never had service with Verizon Wireless, the device you have cannot be unlocked. 

I know that this is not what you want to hear, but there are requirements when unlocking a device, and you do not meet the criteria.

Thank you, 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Randyjp

No one?? Really???  not even someone from verizon?

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Randyjp,

Thanks for your posting. In order for us to unlock a phone, you do have to meet certain requirements.

1. You have to have service with Verizon Wireless for 60 days at the minimum. 

2. The account has to be in good standing for the past 60 days. 

3. The device being unlocked must be active on a Verizon Wireless account.

Due to the fact that you mentioned that you have never had service with Verizon Wireless, the device you have cannot be unlocked. 

I know that this is not what you want to hear, but there are requirements when unlocking a device, and you do not meet the criteria.

Thank you, 

0 Likes