Unable to call, reach and connect with Customer Service
ctr914

How come every time I call *611 or 18009220204 from my cell phone. It directs me to the *611 app. Then at the very bottom of the app, it says "call customer service" then I'm directed to enter my billing pin. Then it just cycles after I enter it back to the *611 app. Why am I unable to call customer service any more?? Very very frustrating. This app definitely has a glitch obviously and I need to speak with someone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to call, reach and connect with Customer Service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you uninstall or at least uninstall the updates for the app?  Then try again.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model are you using? Can you make calls to other numbers?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ctr914

yes i can make calls to everyone..except verizon. i have the samsung droid charge. what is this new *611 app all about. i'm not interested in even having to view it, just so i can scroll all the way down to call customer service and ask to enter my pin..time consuming. and even more frustrating that i still can't speak to anyone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you uninstall or at least uninstall the updates for the app?  Then try again.

0 Likes
ctr914

thank you ann..that was fast and simple. took care of the issue!! very relieved. Smiley Happy

0 Likes