Two Problems with Moto Droid--tips please!!
sarahlisbeth84

So, I've had my Motorola Droid for about two months now and I love it! However, two problems have cropped up recently and I'm getting a bit frustrated.

1) Pictures WILL NOT upload to Facebook anymore. It tries and then I get an error message. I have tried turning the phone off and back on, that didn't work. I have not been able to upload pics for several weeks now. I tried to uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall it just now, but it wouldn't even uninstall. Any advice, please?

2) Every once in awhile, it will show the battery as extremely low and be telling me to plug in the charger. Each time I had not used my phone barely at all, so there would be absolutely no reason for the battery to be dying. But when I turn the phone off so it won't completely die and then turn it back on once I connect the charger, the battery is back to being full charge. So now I can fix it every time by powering off and powering back on, but this is still annoying and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be happening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 😃

0 Likes
Re: Two Problems with Moto Droid--tips please!!
sarahlisbeth84

Bump. Am I seriously the only person who has run into these problems?? I know I'm not....

0 Likes
ladyjojo

Hey! no you're not the only one with that issue. I've had my Driod for 3 weeks and i looooove it!!!! But here's a better way to save battery power. Download the Advance Task Killer from the Market. This thing really works. you can even set it up to kill the apps that are on automatically as soon as the phone sleeps, or if you're making or recieveing a phone call. It help me alot! hope this helps.

0 Likes
sarahlisbeth84

Thanks, but this is a situation where I am NOT running out all the battery--I will have a full charge one minute and the next it will show it as completely depleted. But if I just turn the phone off and then back on, the battery shows up as fully charged even if it's not on the charger. It's not really causing a major problem, it's just really annoying because restarting your phone is not exactly a 5-second process.

0 Likes
JusDroidin

I had similiear problems.  I took the battery out and back in and the problem was fixed.  hope this works

0 Likes
sarahlisbeth84

Thanks, I'll try that!

0 Likes
hellorockview
Enthusiast - Level 3

The battery issue is a known bug. There isn't anything you can do to fix it or prevent it. When it does happen, all you need to do is reboot your phone. Everything will be fine then. The battery will read at its correct level.

0 Likes