Touch screen not working on my DROID 2
makers30

My touch screen is not working on my phone thus making me unable to unlock my phone, thus making my phone inoperable.  I have restarted it several times, taken the battery out several times, fully charged it, taken the screen protector off and even taken the SIM card out and put it back in and when the phone cuts back on it looks like it never cut off,  It still shows a missed call I had while I was unable to unlock my phone.  Any suggestions on at least getting the touch screen to work??

0 Likes
Re: Touch screen not working on my DROID 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here Maker30! I appreciate all of the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far. Since all troubleshooting steps did not resolve your touch screen issues, we recommend to process a hard reset. Before you process a hard reset, please ensure you back up all your personal content. To learn how to process a hard reset click, http://vz.to/1eNrTnH

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
makers30

That did not work. Smiley Sad It did the reset but my touch screen is still not working.  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear your phone did not respond differently after performing the Hard Reset, makers30. Sounds like the sensor for the touchscreen just isn't cooperating anymore. We were hoping the cause may have been more on the software end of your Droid 2, but it appears to be more of a hardware issue.

Is your device still under warranty, or do you possibly have insurance by chance? We can check to see if there are any other available options.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes