Time to gather all DROID complaints
Soljonas
Upon reviewing the forums I have noticed that there are tens of thousands of complaints against Verizon and the Motorola Droid phones. However Verizon is doing nothing about it. In fact they are treating us like their customer service is nonexistent and they behave as if we are calling for the very first time about the same issues that have been reported thousands of times previously.

I occasionally write for .com website and I also have friends in the media. It is about time that we collectively gather our grievances  and forward them to the media so that something be done about the behavior of Verizon.

If you are interested please forward an e-mail to askjonas@MSN.com. I will gather hopefully hundreds, perhaps even thousands of complaints and collectively submit them to the Attorney  Gen.'s office in addition to media outlets.
0 Likes
Re: Time to gather all DROID complaints
RonAnderson
Upon reviewing the forums? WTH? Are you an attorney? If anything you should call the better business bureau.

For starters, there is only a few complaints that would be legit spread across these boards, I would venture to say that a few of the posts are the same person.

If it were a legitimate complaint you could bet your last dollar That it would get fixed. Most of the so called complaints are caused by a third.party, because it has not been made to work on 2.2. The more an app runs the more battery that gets eaten. As a society we have not come up with a self contained power source worth a hill of beans, so our batteries compared to other technology kind of blows.

Another thing that would probably help is if you or the persons that are communicating with the said employee, to not get hot and speak to them as a person and not all hot under the hat. No one on this earth is perfect, with that said nothing on this earth will last forever either.

With all of that being said, most all of these are just blowing off steam, at something that went wrong.

0 Likes