Re: This phone rocks!!
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

Agreed! I got mine since launch. I absolutely love the phone! I love it even more now since I rooted it last week!!!

0 Likes
regulus49

I'm glad to have had some others with positive stories about their Dinc!!! BTW,what does rooted mean?

0 Likes
KenDroid

Will this phone / Droid 2.1 will ever support Adobe Flash in the future?  When?  I must say I'm very disappointed when the sales person gave me a wrong information.  I was never told that Adobe Flash doesn't support Motorola Droid 2.1.

0 Likes
elmariachi
Enthusiast - Level 3

regulus49 wrote:

I'm glad to have had some others with positive stories about their Dinc!!! BTW,what does rooted mean?

Rooted is a process in which the phones memory is flashed and custom android builds are installed on the phone.

0 Likes
regulus49

elmariachi wrote:

regulus49 wrote:

Rooted is a process in which the phones memory is flashed and custom android builds are installed on the phone.

Thanks.Still having a blast with the phone,all the cool features are just addicting!!!

0 Likes
regulus49

I had my first reboot out of nowhere.....it only happened once.I just cant get enough of this phone,it seems daily that I'm finding something new!! loving it!!!

0 Likes
aibrean

Adobe Flash 10 will be in the 2.2 update which Incredible users will get but when is up in the air.

0 Likes
regulus49

Just got back from a camping trip and used this app. called google sky map,family and I were totally impressed by it!!! Love this phone.I am thinking about getting the extended battery,mine ran out of juice overnight  but I just jacked into the car outlet and was back at it again a few hrs later!!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

regulus49 wrote:

Just got back from a camping trip and used this app. called google sky map,family and I were totally impressed by it!!! Love this phone.I am thinking about getting the extended battery,mine ran out of juice overnight  but I just jacked into the car outlet and was back at it again a few hrs later!!

Oh yeah I have used sky map in the past before.It was pretty cool

0 Likes
regulus49
Love the mobile forums page....love this phone. Makes my old BB Storm seem like a dinosaur.....lol
0 Likes