This is so cool!!!!!
MANNY921

So everybody read this and tell me what you think.

i went into a verizon store here in california cant say where cuz i promised the guy i wouldnt but if you see my city profile maybe you can find him.

Anyway so i go in and this manager had the incredible and he let me play with it its a cool phone but im used to the regular ui from android on my droid. sorry getting of topic anyway i felt it and for the people that have the droid moto it will feel light and i mean light and cheap like the palm pre. i have bought phones at retail from this guy before and i asked him how this would compare with my droid and he said it really is better than the droid and that i would like it alot BUT! AND A BIG BUT! (no pun intended) he said i think you will like this better he went back to the little room they have and brougth out a NEXUS ONE!  i asked him if this was verizon version he said yes but it was the demo model. i stayed quiet and then asked why did he have the demo? he stayed quiet and just smiled. i couldnt do anything but hold it and after looking at them both in my hand i would get the nexus one in a heart beat. i have never liked cheap feeling plastic looking light wieght phones, i love both my storm1,2 , my touch pro 2, my touch daimond and of course my droid  as far as why he had a non working nexus one hope fully will be cuz google has changed their mind of how they will sell the phone i was gonna pass onthe nexus one but now that i actually saw the phone had it on my hand and ive seen how the incredible feels, i think im waiting for the nexus one i know what people are gona say the incredible has better specs , better camera, more memory but like i said i have the droid and the nexus will be a step up and wont feel so cheap.  

0 Likes
Re: This is so cool!!!!!
TonyRomo

I will believe it when I see it!!!  It will be a while for the N1.  I have been watching it since before the CMA in MArch and nothing so Thursday I will be getting the Incredible!!!  GAVE up Hope on th N1

0 Likes
Re: This is so cool!!!!!
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
I thought the INcredible was pretty much the N1 with better hardware, and specs. ALot of the reviews I read about the incredible seem to have mentioned the comparriosn between the two.
0 Likes