This driod x does everything rite
nyyanks41
but the question is if you play around on this phone for 15-20 minutes when its fully chaged will the battery be half dead when your done doing what you got to do, every driod they come out with impresses me more an more but the fear i have is the horrible battery life, i have the blackberry tour an the battery on that is great an i am on it all day long but the mobile wed is nothing like a driod. only if the battery life was good
0 Likes
Re: This driod x does everything rite
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

I'll hazard to guess that you'll never see the battery life of an android be comparable to that of a blackberry. Android is a more data- centric OS and much more enjoyable to use.  Some of the issues can be attributed to the larger, but it's more likely that you're actually using the device much more than you would a blackberry,  The Android webkit browser is so close to a desktop experience that I find myself using my original Droid more than my laptop.  Even with OS 6 and their own webkit browser coming, RIM is still way behind the competition.  As long as you go in realizing that you'll probably need to stick it on the charger nightly, you should be perfectly satisfied.

0 Likes