The letter "t" on my keyboard won't work!
lbcraighea

This is so annoying. I can't do anything that involves the letter "t", any tips?

0 Likes
Re: The letter "t" on my keyboard won't work!
GinaH_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Hi lbcraighea, that is frustrating reminds me my cheap cordless phone days where the 3 button stopped working and every number I needed to call had 3's in them. The is very odd though on a touch screen keyboard. Are you using the default keyboard or a downloaded app? First, try powering it off, remove the battery, and power back on. If still not responding, resetting the screen calibration may do the trick. Select menu --> Settings --> Language & keyboard --> Touch input--> Text Input -->Reset calibration. Once reset then go through the steps to calibrate it again.

As a last resort, do a factory reset. Click this linke for the steps: Hard Reset - HTC DROID Incredible ADR6300

0 Likes
Re: The letter "t" on my keyboard won't work!
briray2

I'm still having the same problem after doing the calibration reset. It seems like the new update that just came out is not very good for this phone. The first time I tried to install the update on 11/16/2011, it crashed my phone and I couldn't even get it to boot up fully. I called VZW and they couldn't even get it to do hard reset so they sent me a refurb and said it would already have the update. 

I received the refurb phone on 11/17/2011 and got it activated and working fine, then on 11/19/2011 I got the notification to update the software and once again it didn't turn out too good. Now the letter "t" is not working. I did the TEXT INPUT CALIBRATION TOOL and the "t" works fine on that but not during normal use...........

How do you fix this???????

0 Likes