Highlighted

The droid x froyo update

Member

I was just wondering when  will the droid x get froyo

Tags (4)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The droid x froyo update

Member

Late summer  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The droid x froyo update

Member

donpatrio wrote:

I was just wondering when  will the droid x get froyo


jeesh...there are already several threads on this issue.  Please try using search.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The droid x froyo update

Novice

GeekGuy wrote:

donpatrio wrote:

I was just wondering when  will the droid x get froyo


jeesh...there are already several threads on this issue.  Please try using search.


More than several!!!! I would go as far as to say there are MANY threads about this issue.

0 Likes

Re: The droid x froyo update

Member

djtonic wrote:

GeekGuy wrote:

donpatrio wrote:

I was just wondering when  will the droid x get froyo


jeesh...there are already several threads on this issue.  Please try using search.


More than several!!!! I would go as far as to say there are MANY threads about this issue.


lol...yepper.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The droid x froyo update

Member

@ GeekGuy & djtonic,

 

Obviously donpatrio is new to this forum, being his (1st) post, don't know if he belongs to any other & I not speaking for him. But I will say, did ya'll ever take into consideration that maybe he doesn't know how to use the search. Ya'll aren't site moderators, nor am I, however, I get tired of others ating like they're so much better than everyone else, & being condescending to others, on this forum & others. Ya'll could have just done like admsteck did, give a simple non-condescending answer & maybe give an FYI after on how to & using the search!

 

Everyone keeps bitching about how everyone is acting like children over this whole 2.2 issue, but I think the real childishness is from others acting like this toward others. I haven't posted anything like this on any of the forums I've been on, but guess what, ya'll are the lucky recipients of as I stated, getting tired of seeing folks act like this toward others.

 

To all others, sorry to get of the subject of post.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The droid x froyo update

Sr. Member
I'm just impressed that you got the "b" word past the filters, LOL. What's yer secret?...:smileyhappy:

Geri O
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The droid x froyo update

Member

pcw6727 wrote:

@ GeekGuy & djtonic,

 

Obviously donpatrio is new to this forum, being his (1st) post, don't know if he belongs to any other & I not speaking for him. But I will say, did ya'll ever take into consideration that maybe he doesn't know how to use the search. Ya'll aren't site moderators, nor am I, however, I get tired of others ating like they're so much better than everyone else, & being condescending to others, on this forum & others. Ya'll could have just done like admsteck did, give a simple non-condescending answer & maybe give an FYI after on how to & using the search!

 

Everyone keeps bitching about how everyone is acting like children over this whole 2.2 issue, but I think the real childishness is from others acting like this toward others. I haven't posted anything like this on any of the forums I've been on, but guess what, ya'll are the lucky recipients of as I stated, getting tired of seeing folks act like this toward others.

 

To all others, sorry to get of the subject of post.


Some people come to these forums looking for answers to questions that they have, or seeking solutions to problems they have.  Trying to find those answers and solutions can be intimidating when you have to wade through so many threads from whiners about the same issue.

 

The topic is being discussed already..there is no need to add another thread.  If the OP is new to using forums...then he needs to learn that fact.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The droid x froyo update

Member

@ GeekGuy,

 

Against my better judgment, I'm going to respond to you on this, & that will be the last you hear from me on this, take it for what it's worth. Also, I'm going to apologize to you now if I've assumed wrong on your age. As the fact that I'm in my "Mid Forties", & some how get the feeling maybe your in your late teens, maybe early (20s), & seemed to be having an online discussion / argument w/ someone poss. 1/2 my age. I'm going to copy & paste your quote:

 

"Some people come to these forums looking for answers to questions that they have, or seeking solutions to problems they have.  Trying to find those answers and solutions can be intimidating when you have to wade through so many threads from whiners about the same issue.

 

The topic is being discussed already..there is no need to add another thread.  If the OP is new to using forums...then he needs to learn that fact.":

 

That kind of seems what your doing here "Whinnying".

 

Again, people need to stop be so "high & mighty", & so intolerant of others. After all isn't that what you quoted, "people come to these forums looking for answers to questions that they have, or seeking solutions to problems they have....... (then he needs to learn....)".

 

Isn't that how people learn, "by being taught by those that know", not by being belittled.

 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The droid x froyo update

Member

pcw6727 wrote:

@ GeekGuy,

 

Against my better judgment, I'm going to respond to you on this, & that will be the last you hear from me on this, take it for what it's worth. Also, I'm going to apologize to you now if I've assumed wrong on your age. As the fact that I'm in my "Mid Forties", & some how get the feeling maybe your in your late teens, maybe early (20s), & seemed to be having an online discussion / argument w/ someone poss. 1/2 my age. I'm going to copy & paste your quote:

 

"Some people come to these forums looking for answers to questions that they have, or seeking solutions to problems they have.  Trying to find those answers and solutions can be intimidating when you have to wade through so many threads from whiners about the same issue.

 

The topic is being discussed already..there is no need to add another thread.  If the OP is new to using forums...then he needs to learn that fact.":

 

That kind of seems what your doing here "Whinnying".

 

Again, people need to stop be so "high & mighty", & so intolerant of others. After all isn't that what you quoted, "people come to these forums looking for answers to questions that they have, or seeking solutions to problems they have....... (then he needs to learn....)".

 

Isn't that how people learn, "by being taught by those that know", not by being belittled.

 


I am glad this is the last that I will hear from you.  The assumptions you make in your comments are basically just assumptions.  My reply post to the OP was specific and not belittling. 

0 Likes