The Preeminent Droid X
AngelPhoenix

Can anyone here at Verizon, or any community memebers give me a tentative date that we will be able to place a (pre) order for the Droid X?

If you guys have been following the leaked coverage like I have, then you are drooling over this thing too. It looks truly spectacular.

Any info on a release/pre-order date?

0 Likes
Re: The Preeminent Droid X
Dino019

Verizon is making the official announcement next week, on June 23rd.

The Dorid X will be released on July 19th.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

The July 19th date is just a rumored release date.  Verizon is having a press event next Wednesday, June 23rd @ 1pm with the title "Unleashing the next generation of Droid".  Reps from VZW, Google, Motorola and Adobe will be on hand  and it is speculated that the impending release of the Droid X and/or Droid 2 will be announced and possible an update on the release of Froyo (Android 2.2) since Adobe is there.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

PJNC284 wrote:

The July 19th date is just a rumored release date.  Verizon is having a press event next Wednesday, June 23rd @ 1pm with the title "Unleashing the next generation of Droid".  Reps from VZW, Google, Motorola and Adobe will be on hand  and it is speculated that the impending release of the Droid X and/or Droid 2 will be announced and possible an update on the release of Froyo (Android 2.2) since Adobe is there.

I heard it is now August.. Of course...just rumors.  There probably will be an announcement sometime by the administrator, Mark letting us know about the devices.

0 Likes