Re: Texts not showing up in order?
NYsMissingStar
Enthusiast - Level 3

same problem here... texts are out of order.. and some time my call history takes a few seconds to correct itself...

0 Likes
scrage

really guys, no fix, cmonnnnnnnnnnn its still happenning!

0 Likes
nft13

I am also having the same problem since the update.

i have been in contact with verizon serveral times and even with motorola.  both of them claim to have absolutely no idea what is wrong or how to fix it.  i have been sent 1 replacement phone and the same issue is happening.  they are currently sending me a 2nd replacement phone so after that who really knows.  It could be a Network connection problem....

people need to contact verizon so they have enough people complaining to cause them to find an actual solution to the problem.

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
Its getting really annoying now. MOTOROLA FIX NOW PLEASE! Im glad my phone works flawlesly, except that. :smileysad:
0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
scrage

FIX IT ALREADY its saying my texts are coming from the year 2080

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I hope you do know that a bug this is miner compared to others issues reported and I do not see Motorola decide to rush a update just to fix this issues, I would just give them some time because they will most likely release it with a update to attempt to resolve some more extensive issues reported.  There is a unverified rumor of a 2.2.1 update coming soon that will address a number of the reported issues.  Besides the volume bug was WWWAAAYYY more major than a simple text message being out of order and they didn't get that update any quicker, so why would you feel this would be any different. 

Is this really that extreme of a issue that it can't be dealt with until a official update be release?

0 Likes
glocker
Enthusiast - Level 3

Motorola and Verizon did not rush the 2.2 update, which created the problems.  And if you look at the other Android phones getting updates, that already have 2.2, they are getting Vcast app store forced on there devices.  Verizon and Motorola are more concerned with forcing bloatware then fixing current software issues.  With the 2.2 update Verizon decided that they needed to force VZ Nazigator on the device.  We might get some software fixes, once they are ready to force more bloatware on our devices" Vcast App Store".  And, this will be my last Android phone with Verizon.  And, please don't say that updates take time, Verizon and Motorola have to make sure that there software updates download and work correctly.  There updates have bricked phones, loss of the android market place, force close issues, problems with media player and so on with all of the Android phones.  If Verizon allowed manufactures to release software updates via the internet, the issues could be resolved as they were corrected, and less problems with bad downloads. 

0 Likes
scrage

This problem is still present and no fix is out yet....

0 Likes