Texts not showing up in order?
scrage

Ever since upgrading to 2.2 whenever I recieve a text it will not show the most recent text first. For example it will show i have a text message from 1pm and under that it will say i have a unread textmessage from 3 pm. I've restarted my phone multiple times and It hasn't fixed anything. A friend is having a similar problem also. Any help?

0 Likes
Re: Texts not showing up in order?
Soly29
Contributor - Level 1

I'm having the same issue, at first I thought I had deleted the most recent message and when I kept looking it was at the end of my list, when in fact should have been the first one up top.  Strange! :smileymad:

rmvilla1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine are not in order either since ive downloaded the new software...

kittybatz11
Enthusiast - Level 1

my text are fine and I got froyo at 6 am

0 Likes
chilangozo

im not having that problem but ive noticed that when i send a txt msg longer than 3 pages (480 characters) it wont send it for some reason............my DX shows a blue arrow which means that its sending it but neverd does....................any help

0 Likes
gator1
Contributor - Level 1

I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
Im having the same problem.. I will do a master reset and get back to you guys on this.
0 Likes
DarenRogers
Enthusiast - Level 3
I had the same issue at first, but it seems to have corrected itself as of today.
0 Likes
scrage

as of 30 hours later it is stil acting up. how did the reset work out?

0 Likes
billj926

same here :smileysad: (:smileysad::smileysad: its annoying, if you power off. it will work till you send a text LOL 

0 Likes