Text messages with Video attachments
bromont37

What settings do I need to set the phone and video at to be able to send a text message with a video attachment,

I keep getting the message that my video reached the limit to be able to send, when I try sending by text.  I get this message almost every time and then on a few rare occasions the messages have gone out. 

0 Likes
Re: Text messages with Video attachments
Wildman
Legend

The best way to do it is to open message first and then select attach option and video....   And select camera to send video from and then record at that time...  This should send fine and after doing that use it as a template to what resolution works because the MMS system is very limited of file sixe it can send..

Another option is email the file, the restrictions isnt as tight..

0 Likes
Re: Text messages with Video attachments
Not applicable

Thanks Wildman for your help! 

Bromont37, I would also suggest lowering your resolution if you are getting error messages that the size is too large. Change the resolution by going to your video camera, press the Menu button, and choose the settings icon. There are size limits for sending picture and video messages. Also, as Wildman suggested, for larger resolution videos or longer videos, you can send via email. 

0 Likes