Text input - how set an automated space after each word?
lovetennis7

When typing in text and using the qwerty assisted text - how can i get it to automatically add a space after each word? My Droid original did that automatically... Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Text input - how set an automated space after each word?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Have you looked in the touch input settings? Settings > Language & Keyboard > Touch Input

You can also try an alternate keyboard from the Market. Some of them have that option. The one I use does (SwiftKey).

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
lovetennis7

I tried/looked under those settings, but unfortunately no option to add a space. The only keyboard types on this phone are - qwerty, phone keypad and compact qwerty. I changed to all of those and then looked at settings but none had space option. Any other ideas?????

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

lovetennis7 wrote:

When typing in text and using the qwerty assisted text - how can i get it to automatically add a space after each word? My Droid original did that automatically... Thanks

I have confirmed that this feature was not included with the basic software package of the Incredible 2. 

0 Likes