Text Messaging
gwan0000
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any way to disable and or change the "bubble text messaging" including an application that would help? Im an adult not a kid.

0 Likes
Re: Text Messaging
keharty

gwan0000 wrote:

Any way to disable and or change the "bubble text messaging" including an application that would help? Im an adult not a kid.

Try downloading the app Handcent from the Market. You can change the settings in there to not have the bubbles.

0 Likes
gwan0000
Enthusiast - Level 2

unfortunately the app doesnt change the default messaging application and the unwanted bubble messagin theme. anyone have any other options????/

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I think Handcent has the same bubbles and I know for sure ChompSMS has the bubble thing too. It comes already built into the messaging app on the phone. I don't think there is a way to change it. Do check your messaging settings to see if there is a way to turn it off or make it different.

0 Likes
keharty

I use Handcent and it does have the bubbles but you can change the setting so your texts are in a list. You into settings, custom style, and conversation list settings. You should be able to change things there. I know it is possible because I have my phone set to the list format.

0 Likes